Here, we’ll talk about Shahrukh Khan biography, family, age, height, and net worth. Due to his perseverance and hard work, Shahrukh Khan, known as the Badshah of Bollywood, has scaled the heights of fame and is currently one of the highest-paid performers in the world. Shah Rukh Khan has achieved fame as an actor all around the world. Along with running a side business, he appeared in more than 80 Bollywood movies. He has won numerous honors, including the Padma Shri, one of India’s highest civilian awards, and 14 Filmfare Awards.
Shahrukh Khan Life Backstory
Bollywood’s king On November 2, 1965, Shahrukh Khan was born in New Delhi, India. Khan was raised in Rajendra Nagar, a section of Delhi. His father was a middle-class man who owned a restaurant and lived in rented apartments. After six years of dating, he wed Punjabi Hindu Gauri Chibber in an ancient Hindu ceremony in October 1991.
Khan, a resident of central Delhi, went to St. Columba’s School. He excelled in both sports and academics. He received the Sword of Honour, the highest honor bestowed by the school. Khan had intended to be a professional athlete, but a shoulder injury he suffered as a young child prevented him from participating, so he turned to act to support himself.
Shahrukh Khan Details
|Name:||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Nickname:||Badshah of Bollywood and King Khan|
|Real Name:||Shahrukh Khan|
|Birth Date:||2nd November 1965|
|Birth Place:||New Delhi, India|
|Currently Living In:||Mumbai, India|
|Languages:||Hindi and English|
Shahrukh Khan Net Worth
Shahrukh Khan’s net worth will be $700 million as of 2021. (Rs 5100 crores). Shahrukh Khan, the King of Bollywood, is worth $700 million in US dollars. He has appeared in more than 80 Bollywood movies, received various endorsements, and won 14 Filmfare Awards. SRK is the richest performer in Bollywood and one of the highest-paid actors in Indian film.
|Net worth:||$ 700 million (5100 crores)|
|Born:||November 2, 1965, New Delhi, India|
|Residence:||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Occupation:||Actor, Television presenter, Producer|
Shahrukh Khan Family
Khan was born to a Muslim household on November 2, 1965, in New Delhi, India. His maternal grandfather, Ifthikar Ahmed, was the port’s chief engineer at Mangalore during the 1960s, where he spent the first five years of his life. Meer Taj Mohammed Khan, Shah Rukh’s father, was an advocate for Indian independence in British India (modern-day Pakistan).
Lateef Fatima was born to the daughter of a senior government engineer. The year of his parent’s marriage was 1959. Shah Rukh arrived in New Delhi in 1948 as a result of the division of India. As of 2010, Khan’s parents and siblings were still residing in Peshawar’s Shah Wali Qataal, also known as Qissa Khawani Bazar.
|Father||Taj Muhammad Khan|
|Shah Rukh Khan’s Spouse||Gauri Khan married in 2016|
|Children||Son- Aryan Khan and Abram,
Daughter – Suhana
Shahrukh Khan owns property in India
Mannat, the lavish home of Shahrukh Khan, boasts a majestic exterior in addition to lavish interiors and is currently valued at Rs 200 crores. Mumbai residents are renowned for taking selfies in front of the city’s most famous residence.
Shahrukh Khan has a farm in Alibaug known as Deja vu Farms.
Shahrukh Khan’s abroad real estate
Owner of a Palm Jumeirah house in Dubai that cost the star Rs 24 crore. The villa has two remote-controlled garages, a private pool, and a separate beach area. The company is currently valued at Rs 178 million ($2.6 million).
Shahrukh Khan reportedly spent 172 crore rupees on the Park Lane residence in 2009.
Shahrukh Khan has the property that raises his net worth.
He shares a 55% ownership part in the Indian Premier League franchise Kolkata Knight Riders with Juhi Chawla, Jay Mehta, and the Mehta Group.
- Shahrukh Khan also owns two more businesses with a combined 500 crores in revenue.
- The most expensive sports car in the world, the Bugatti Veyron, is owned by a Bollywood star.
- According to recent claims, Shahrukh Khan charges ten crores for brand endorsements.
- He became known as “Brand SRK” through business activities and brand endorsements.
- Khan has been a supporter of Big Basket since 2015 and defends the online grocer.
- Through the Department of Tourism, Dubai Tourism, and Commerce, his supporters were permitted to travel to Dubai.
Shahrukh Khan Charity
- The National AIDS Control Organization and Pulse Polio are two organizations in which Shah Rukh Khan is active. He also serves on the Make-A-Wish Foundation’s board for India.
- He served as the first international representative of UNOPS for the Water Supply and Sanitation Collaboration Council in 2011.
- To help the tsunami-affected areas in India, Shahrukh Khan, Rani Mukerji, and Karan Johar gave *11.5 million (US$170,00) to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh’s Tsunami Relief Fund.
- He participated in a concert with other Bollywood celebrities to benefit a good cause. The concert’s revenues of 30 million (US$430,000) were utilized to buy necessities for kids impacted by the Bihar flood on August 28, 2008.
- Khan’s Meer Foundation project offers medical care, vocational training, rehabilitation, legal assistance, and livelihood support to female victims of acid attacks and severe burns.
This is everything about as of now on here of Shahrukh Khan, often known as King Khan.
Thanks for visiting our website.