E Challans Status – Check Status of E Challans by State Traffic You can pay your challan online and check your status here. Now you may check your E Challan Status on this page.
In this article, we will discuss E Challan Status, including how to check your status online and other pertinent information.
In this article, we’ll show you how to locate your challan online and check its status. All pertinent information is provided below; please read it carefully.
E Challan Status
The Government of India has launched this internet platform, which is open to the general public. Because everything has moved online in today’s world, the government has created this portal to assist the public. If someone infringes a traffic law and the police officer is not able to apprehend them, they are captured on camera and must pay the challan. If you are caught breaking a traffic rule, you will receive a challan in the mail, which you can fill out online using our portal.
This website is a current programming website using Android-based mobile devices. Everyone benefits greatly as a result of this. E Challan was not employed to preserve papers, but rather to expand the scope of the process. People who had their challans deducted previously had to wait in long queues outside government offices to get bills, but now they may pay their challans from the comfort of their own homes using this platform.
How do I check the E Challan Status ?
- Go to the internet portal echallan.parivahan.gov.in to check the status.
- Our article will provide a link to that page.
- The home page will then appear.
- On the home page, there is an option to “Check Challan Status,” which you should select.
- The following page will appear after that.
- Fill in the challan number, DL number, and vehicle number on the next page.
- After that, you must enter the CAPTCHA code.
- As soon as the code is entered, all of your information will be displayed.
- After you’ve gathered your information, select the Pay Now option.
- After that, you must choose a payment method.
- You will receive a online challan receipt after making the payment.
How to pay for online using various methods of E Challan?
The first step in paying a Challan is to fill out the form.
- To get started, go to the web portal.
- The home page will open when you click.
- On the home page, you must fill up your information.
- After you’ve completed the form, you’ll need to choose a payment option.
- You have the option of paying with a debit or credit card.
The second step is to pay the Challan.
- You must first open your Paytm app in order to pay the challan.
- After that, go to Paytm and look for the challan in the select service option, then click on it.
- After clicking, you’ll be prompted to enter your authority name.
- After that, provide your challan number and make your payment.
State wise E Challan Status
|AP Challan Status||Assam Challan Status|
|Bihar Challan Status||Chandigarh Challan Status|
|Chhattisgarh Challan Status||Delhi Challan Status|
|Goa Challan Status||Gujarat Challan Status|
|HP Challan Status||Haryana Challan Status|
|Jharkhand Challan Status||Jammu Challan Status|
|Kashmir Challan Status||Kerala Challan Status|
|Karnataka Challan Status||Maharashtra Challan Status|
|MP Challan Status||Odisha Challan Status|
|Punjab Challan Status||Rajasthan Challan Status|
|Telangana Challan Status||Tamilnadu Challan Status|
|Uttarakhand Challan Status||UP Challan Status|
|West Bengal Challan Status|
How to pay offline in E Challan ?
How do I make an E Challan payment without going online?
There are just two options for payment: offline or online. You can pay for the challan online or by phone, but you must first travel to the nearest police station and pay for it there.
How can I check the status of a pending transaction in E Challan?
- To find out about pending transactions, go to the official website.
- After that, go to the main page and click on the “Check Pending Transaction” option.
- The following page will appear on your screen when you click.
- On the next screen, you must enter your car information as well as your challan number.
- As soon as your pending transaction is completed, all data will be displayed.
What should I do if I receive an E challan that is incorrect?
- If you receive the incorrect challan or SMS, you should report it to your local police station and provide all relevant details.
- You will not be charged any costs if your challan is cancelled.
- You can also send an email to the traffic police via the internet portal, and they will verify it and delete your challan.
We hope that our post on the E Challan status has provided you with all of the information you require; nevertheless, if you have any further questions, you may contact us through the comment box, and we will promptly respond.
|Official Website||Click Here|